Saturday, August 8, 2015

Trump Should Buy Fox News, Fire Everyone!


Trump Should Buy Fox News, Fire Everyone!

I'm still not endorsing Donald Trump for President, after recently viewing the Fox News sponsored Republican Party Candidate Forum in Cleveland, I still hold to my belief that, right is right and wrong is wrong. And how you treat others is important, and how Mr. Donald Trump was treated at this forum, was nothing short of wrong.

Clearly, the biggest loser of this entire event was Fox News. Most of my readers know already that I am not a big fan of Fox News anyway, but I hope by now that many that have ignored my articles exposing Fox News as being among many things, including but not limited to, a RINO(Republicans In name Only) propaganda machine, has finally convinced them that Fox News should not in any way, be considered a serious media outlet for real news. In fact, by the performance of how Mr. Trump was treated especially by Feminist Meygan Kelly, Fox News viewers should demand that she and all those those Fox News employees who made an appearance on Fox News, questioning, commenting or otherwise, all be fired.

It's bad enough that we are stuck with the likes of CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and Al Jezera, but we also have to deal with a fluffy in the middle Fox News as well. Can you tell any of these "television and cable news channels" apart ? I can't, and obviously by the thousands and thousands of Twitter and Facebook comments of some well known commentators and less known folks such as myself, by the end of the Republican Party Candidate Forum event that Fox News sponsored, we couldn't tell the difference either

Here's what I consider the funny part and the kicker of what Fox News had attempted to do in their attempting destroy Mr. Trump, instead of hurting him and his chances of becoming President of the United States, Meygan Kelly, Bret Baier, Chris Wallace, Frank Luntz, and Charles Krauthammer really stepped in it, and actually gave The Donald a boost in his ratings in becoming President. In other words, all the plans of Fox News to destroy Mr. Trump, backfired.

I have to admit, I did not like the answer from Donald Trump in that he may consider a third-party run for President. I was not at all happy, and I don't believe most Americans hearing Mr. Trump state this, were at all happy either, but after the obvious attacks on Donald Trump throughout the forum by the Fox News panelist's, the issue of a third party run by Mr. Trump was practically muted out. Today as I write this article,  I am now reading many comments on social media Americans actually supporting Trump for a a third party candidacy. This should not be, but again, this is the fault of Fox News and their obvious quest to please the RINO Republican Establishment in destroying Donald Trump.

Fox News just wouldn't learn the lesson that their open destruction of Mr. Trump during the debate was bringing many negative commentaries against Fox on social media. Instead of learning their lesson and backing off their attacks on Mr. Trump, the powers at be at Fox News decided to double down, even triple their efforts in destroying him. Not only this but it was also obvious to see the full support of the Fox News panelists as they also pushed hard to help the RINO picked candidate, Jeb Bush, who by far, was  given the most and easiest of questions during the entire debate as well.

Even though I am not in anyway supporting Ted Cruz for the Presidency(because of his refusal in ridding the over 1 Million Foreign Immigration Marriage Scammers here), as I shared earlier, right is right and wrong is wrong and Ted Cruz was largely ignored by Fox News panelists as well. Mr. Cruz is among the top contenders for President, but was pretty obvious by how he was treated at the forum that Fox News dislikes Ted Cruz as much as they dislike Donald Trump. Perhaps, the reason for this is that Fox News has a love affair with Mr."Wacko Birds" John McCain and the Establishment Republicans?

Was I disappointed by how Fox News treated Donald Trump and Ted Cruz ? No, I felt disgusted. I would well imagine that Donald Trump probably feels the same way. He seems to be a reasonable man in relation to owning and operating a business. If I were him, I would go to Rupert Murdoch and the Muslims who own Fox News and purchase the entire company. Yes sir, after I bought Fox News, I would clean house, fire just about everyone and hire competent folks that know the meaning of "fair and balanced. In fact, I would have the best, honest, "fair and balanced" television/cable news channel available-anywhere.  Mr. Trump, if you are reading my article, please feel free to take my advice, America will love you more for it.

Psalm 141:9 "Keep me from the snares which they have laid for me, and the traps of the workers of iniquity."

Rev. Paul P. Waldmiller~Black Robe Regiment Pastor

Please Help Feed And Bless Poor Children Here.... http://beaheronow.net/donate.html
Please Help Me In My Legal Defense Fund... http://www.gofundme.com/dqrbjg

(Every article, words, phrases that are signed by, and or used by "Black Robe Regiment Pastor" and or "Paul P. Waldmiller" herein are explicitly owned by this the writer, unless quoted or link's attached that identify differently. No use of this blog and or articles are allowed to be copied or used without the writers explicit and written consent).




3 comments: