Monday, January 19, 2015

Can This Black Witch Really Put A Curse On White Folks ?


Can This Black Witch Really Put A Curse On White Folks ?


I have never heard of a Rapper named Azealia Banks. That is probably due to me not listening to Rap music. Some may have heard of her, I'm not sure if she is popular or not in the music industry which is not really the point of my article however. This article is however to discuss her very recent statement that she will utilize witchcraft to “sicken and kill white folks.” http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/12/azealia-banks-wants-to-kill-white-people-with-her-inborn-witch-powers/

Let's be honest, at the very least Miss Banks is a racist. Most who read my article to this point and are totally honest will agree with me. Beyond that, I will add that she is a self-admitted practicing witch. Again, many will agree with me on that statement as well. I mean she admits herself to being a witch, so no one can dispute that fact. Here's were I will most likely start losing readers though---her witchcraft threats against Caucasian folks are real. Witchcraft is evil and very dangerous, in fact not only for those who are unprotected from witchcraft but for those who practice the demonic act of witchcraft as well. How do I know all this ? Because witchcraft is exposed for what it is in the Christian Bible.

Have you ever taken time to read the Bible on the subject of witchcraft? Seriously, have you ? No, I mean really read and ingested the very words that touches lives on this subject matter? Throughout the Bible, we read that witchcraft is rebellion towards God. Also, The Bible quite clearly states that use of witchcraft also encompasses the use of demons to bring about evil results. It is not unusual to go to many third world countries and still see the use of witchcraft yet today. That begs the question though, If witchcraft is real, is being used in third world nations, why don't many in the West including American's believe that witchcraft is evil or that it even really exists ? The simple as well as short answer to that question is this, witchcraft has been deemed by many here as something “fun”, “exciting”, “playful”,”harmless”, and quite frankly has been integrated into much of the entertainment industry here for a very long time. Perhaps you did not notice. For many years, since around the 1940's as a matter of fact, film producers such as Walt Disney produced cartoons for public consumption with themes that included magic and the use of witchcraft. Popular TV television programs in the 1960's such as “Bewitched” became more and popular and today, the witchcraft movie series “Harry Potter” has been viewed all around the world by millions and millions throughout the West.

The West certainly has been conditioned to believe that witchcraft is acceptable behavior. However the acceptance of witchcraft, viewing it on your television, going to see it as entertainment or using such demonic tools as a Ouji Board will get you involved with demonic activity whether you believe it or not. As I have often stated specifically when speaking to others regarding Biblical matters , “Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it isn't real.” In fact as the Bible declares, “the devil is a liar.” I've been to some of those third world countries that I mentioned earlier, I also live here in the USA--- but I have seen the effects on people that have been cursed by those who use witchcraft both in other nations and here in the USA as well. Don't be fooled, geography does not stop demons and the use of witchcraft. Those who are not covered by the blood of Jesus Christ have little to no chance of standing against those who use demons to place curses upon others. Personally, I am glad and blessed that I have Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour, through His name, and only His name, I (or anyone that has accepted Jesus of the Bible as their personal Lord and Saviour)can stand against darkness and the use of witchcraft against me(them).

Make no mistake about it folks, It doesn't matter who you are, how much money you have, how religious you are, or if you believe witchcraft is real or not, Demons are real and so is the use of witchcraft. Don't poo-poo or laugh off what I am telling you here. Only a Biblical, personal relationship with Jesus Christ gives you the power to fight off demons and the people who use witchcraft to hurt others such as Ms. Banks. I do pray in fact that she repents of her evil because as some of you can tell, the world is growing more and more wicked every day because people ignore God's Word, and people like her and others that willing and purposely participate in witchcraft are adding to all that evil we see at present. My friends, Judgement Day is fast approaching. I've seen where God Himself has struck down dead such unrepentant evil people as Azealia Banks. As I shared early on here, Evil and witchcraft is nothing to play around with. I do pray  Azealia Banks and others in the West including right here in America gets that message, and get's it real soon.

Memo to others; Revelation 21:8 “But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. “


Rev. Paul P. Waldmiller~Black Robe Regiment Pastor


Please Help Feed And Bless Poor Children Here.... http://beaheronow.net/donate.html

Please Help Me In My Legal Defense Fund... http://www.gofundme

No comments:

Post a Comment