Saturday, November 5, 2011

“Help !, I've Been Anita Hille'd And I Can't Get Up !”


“Help !, I've Been Anita Hille'd And I Can't Get Up !”

“Oh Boy !” I said to myself as I viewed the top news stories across the Internet this past week. I could not help but read the common thread of evil intentions on behalf of people in our world with heart related problems that seemingly just that won't go away. I am referring here to the part of society that utilizes their greedy hearts to get ahead of the rest of us. When I was reading some of the common news related articles this week, I was indeed having flashbacks in my mind specific to the 1991 Clarence Thomas Supreme Court Nomination Hearings(Yes, I am that old). I certainly hope by now you have already guessed that I am referring also to the allegations against Herman Cain. For those unaware however, let me quickly catch you up to speed; It is being reported that there are three women who in the past made some sort of claim of misconduct on the part of Mr. Cain. Now, putting my pen to paper so to speak here, I am thankful to see that it is not just me having these “Clarence Thomas hearings-flashbacks” either. There are many news reporters and commentators out there who also see the similarity between what occurred to Thomas in the past, and Cain as well as towards others this week.

I find it quite interesting and that I see several obvious timed “responses” on the part of evil doers and correlations between Mr. Cain's rise in poll numbers, his making proven and public valid points against Planned Parenthood beginning with Cain's rise in popularity and then the oppositions ever so obvious timely personal attack upon Mr. Cain. This was wickedly fashioned with news of “inappropriate behavior towards women.” It is indeed reminiscent and compares quite well historically with which at the same point in time of Clarence Thomas' nomination to the US Supreme Court was expected to be approved by both a majority of Republicans as well as Democrat's, suddenly-out of no-where and from “left field”-up pops allegations of sexual harassment from a woman named Anita Hill. For both then Thomas and Cain recently, something appears to be nothing short of a purposefully and calculated malicious attack that degrades their credibility and brings in unwarranted questioning/doubt of their personal integrity. Let's be clear on what occurred and is occurring presently; that these allegations were and are designed to be unprovable and designed for the sole purpose of destroying someone's good name only. That's right, it's a “he said, she said” type allegation and these type of declarations that bring in unprovable statements are always designed to bring character assassination, and never truth. Don't believe me? Let me prove my point by simply asking you to inquire of just about any Divorce Attorney if what I am speaking here is true. If you can pry the honesty from them, they will tell you how many lives they and or other attorneys like them, have purposely made false allegations against “opponent's client” just to win a case. To prove my point home further so to speak, just look at the recent and infamous Casey Anthony murder trial. Casey's attorney; Jose Baez used a typical divorce lawyer's unproven character assassination “trick of the trade” by accusing Casey Anthony's father of sexual abusing Casey while she herself was just a little girl. No proof or evidence was entered however to the court during the trial on the part of Baez's claims. What all that was left with on the part of Baez's comments, were only his wild and unprovable accusation. Some hired attorneys for TV news programs termed Baez's motives was to “plant doubt into the minds of the jurors.” Did you read that though?; “to plant doubt.” ( http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/29/casey-anthonys-father-admits-suicide_n_886916.html#s294277&title=Casey_Anthony_Personal ) Yes indeed, unproven, attacking comments are all about bringing character assassination whether it is true or not to the public, courts or others who have the power to manipulate a desired response and get someone to illegitimately cave into unreasonable demands. This is exactly what had occurred to Thomas in 1991 and now Herman Cain and others that I will mention later in this article.

Now let me say something here right now, I do not know Herman Cain, I am not endorsing him for President of the United States nor am I saying I will even vote for the man if nominated by the Republican Party, but what I am saying here is this; There are people who make a living and also make it part of their personal agenda to destroy other people in order to get further along in life. I believe that was the case involving Anita Hill's unproven accusations against Clarence Thomas in the past and Herman Cain running for President today. Looking at Thomas' situation then, how convenient it was to find an African American female to make large, unproven and broad accusations of sexual harassment against Mr. Thomas. Without rehashing the whole debate further regarding who was speaking the truth at the time; Thomas or Hill, I simply want to instead bring you to date, here and now in 2011 referring once again to the 3 biggest headlines this week. Number one, that Herman Cain had 3 women in the past filed claims against him for alleged past inappropriate comments. Then also, Number two; Kim Kardashian’s announcement that she is divorcing Kris Humphries after only 72 days of marriage keeping a 2 million dollar engagement ring-made and kept millions of additional dollars to herself selling photos of their wedding and honeymoon, and finally; Number three, a twenty year-old, named Mariah Yaeger who is living on welfare and food stamps, claims that singer Justin Bieber while he being at age of 16 years old, impregnated her last year and is suing him for $16,000 per month in child support. So, the question becomes; what do all three of these men all have in common you may ask ? Well, Isn't is funny(not laughing but rather strange) that all within a week's time, three famous men; a successful businessman running for President, a famous NBA basketball player and a equally famous pop singing star are all newsworthy material with what appears to be past or present endeavors by women to “gold dig” for cash ? Coincidence perhaps? not likely. Now please don't think I'm going to turn my this article into a piece towards that of bashing women-I refuse to do that. In fact, recently I was verbally attacked on a social website for not joining a group that hates American Women. Sorry guys, no matter how much you've been burned by your “ex”, I will not categorize then place “all American women” in the same grouping that somehow all American women are “bad”, “evil”, “malicious” or whatever else negative thing you wish to call them. The fact remains though that there is a segment of American society, in which certain women(and some men actually do this also) involve themselves in scams to blackmail, coerce, conspire, lie, cheat and steal their way to greater positions of power, influence, notoriety and or gain quick cash, through making false claims against the opposite gender. This also is quite possibly the case in with what transpired with Anita Hill, these 3 women who made false accusations against Mr Cain and as well with Kordashian and Mariah Yaeger are also involved.

What I mentioned about false claims and gender issues I also speak from personal experience. I have also been victimized by an “Anita Hill” of my own. It was actually through the actions of a Filipina Migration Scam(marriage fraud) in the USA ( http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5824654/beware_of_the_filipina_marriage_scam.html?cat=49 ). This particular Filipina was able through fraudulent means to gain my children, house all marital and even my personal property through dishonest gain utilizing the VAWA Laws(Violence Against Women Act). Although there were no actual or proven allegations of abuse against me. Unbeknown to me at the time, there was my own American Government involved in helping this Illegal Alien to rape me in many including the taking of my children for my alleged “crime” of my “Biblical Christian beliefs.” I unfortunately and quickly discovered that our own federal government enables, even encourages foreigners(both women and men) to make false allegations of abuse against American Citizens( http://www.immigrationfraudvictims.com/index.html ). You may also be surprised to learn that American Citizens have very few protections against such foreign or domestic money making scams. In fact, the United States Government actually enables illegal behavior against it's own citizens by providing federal tax dollars(Title IV Funds) to illegal aliens, states, counties and local municipalities that put men(some women also) on “lists” to illegally allocate additional funds to courts and cops. Across the USA, men and women have suddenly found themselves on many government made “lists”that includes in part; supposedly being behind on child support payments when in fact they are paid in full. Also, there are many parents that have been incarcerated wrongfully for child abuse or neglect allegations when in fact there was never any abuse perpetrated by the parents what so ever. Yes, to the illegal alien, many divorce attorney and corrupt government official's delight, the U.S Government does provide extra cash incentive to wrongfully incarcerate parents, steal then sell their children to foster care and then on to make more money by selling those children to adoption agencies as well. Indeed, in the USA, Federal, State and County/Local Government officials are involved in the largest human trafficking and money making scam ever to take place in our nation, perhaps even that of the world. Money talks In America, greedy false allegations are awarded generously by American Government and court agents everywhere here ( http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/21PbAr/Apl/RootsDisarray%20RepBillWood.htm ).

More specific to this week's news however, what is apparently being learned by all American's is that what has recently occurred to Herman Cain, Justin Beiber, and Kris Humphries, myself and other good American citizens(you also perhaps) including Clarence Thomas in the past; is that when we attempt to get ahead legitimately, there are people hiding in the shadows including scammers, our own government officials and others who also have a watchful eye in the wait to make dishonest gain from our hard work. These evil hearted folks in turn for our goodness, are working just as hard to exploit us in every way possible. It is also very apparent that when we who are good decent Americans have a chance to fight back legally against false allegations and or manipulative corrupt government officials, or private individuals/agencies(some of which are designed to be there to protect us), who are also on the prowl to steal money through perpetrating lies, or propagating illegal activities, we in the end find that exposing those like the “gold diggers”, corrupt courts, judges, police and the media; in the end, find only that these evil people only tell more lies and there is little room for justice for us as victims. Government officials largely turn a blind eye and enable the very criminal behavior and laws that are designed to protect us from these people. How I wish former Georgia State Senator Nancy Schaefer and my friend Documentary Film Director Bill Bowen were alive yet today, I am sure they would whole-heartedly agree with my views stated here. In fact, both of these individuals were aware that I was scammed by a Filipina through marriage fraud and that the scammers actions were fully, 100% enabled by corrupt judges, lawyers, government officials, agencies , individuals and even that of a Batavia, NY City Police Officer who threatened my life( http://www.corruptgenesee.com/ ). As I stated previously, former State Senator Nancy Schaefer and Film Documentary Director Bill Bowen knew of my and other good Americans who's situations were that of being wrongfully attacked. They fought hard for us to bring justice to our situations, but because of the amount of corrupt evil people in power, both Senator Schaefer and Bill Bowen are now dead. Please understand, evil people never stop at just lies and character assassination, they also murder.

Finally and summing up my thoughts here of this past weeks top three news related events, I think of something Kim Kardashian stated this week. Although she stated something with an entirely different meaning than what I believe it to be true, she spoke it to closer to truth that she realizes. It also gives us all a very good idea and revelation of just what is going on in America when she declared; “I need to follow my heart. “ Indeed the heart is the very issue of an ever increasingly evil and corrupted nation such as ours. The Bible warns us all to beware of “the heart” in Jeremiah 17:9 where it plainly states; “ The heart is deceitful above all Things, and desperately wicked; Who can know it ?” So, beware America of those hearts that will steal your life, sadly as Mr. Cain, Kris Humphries and Justin Bieber have recently found out; there are many wicked hearts out there.
Pastor Paul Waldmiller~Black Robe Regiment Pastor

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding article Paul. Be wishes for happiness in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey a Bill, thank you kindly ! Actually, I'm here in the USA now by God's Grace, fighting here against the Filipina Migration Scammer who frauded me in marriage fraud, took my children, my house and all my property and also is taking your hard earned tax dollars to get so called "free" college tuition, "free" food, "free" medical care, "free" house mortgage payments and so on. I'm also fighting the, corrupt American courts and the City Of Batavia, NY Cop who helped her and that one Batavia cop who actually threatend my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many EVIL People in this World....How SAD..and it's going to get worse....I'm affraid....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree Gloria. God has an answer for that problem also.

    ReplyDelete