Saturday, July 30, 2011

BIG sin Verses little sin, what's the difference ?

BIG sin Verses little sin, what's the difference ?

I had to recently ask this question to some Filipino Government officials and Philippine National Police Officers after they were visited by me and they to my apartment after once again, I had had some or my personal property stolen. The short of the long of the situation is that their response to what was stolen of mine, that if there is what was described to me of a “lesser value” of something stolen , I should just “ignore” the theft, however, if I had something that they believed (in their own mind as valuable)was a “large enough” value, the thief would be arrested. Yes indeed, they really did say this to me although there is not “batas”(law) saying such. I was not entirely stunned as as I have seen this issue of distorted and non-biblical belief systems before with a Filipina Migration Scammer in the USA. I do want to immediately share that I know this non-biblical attitude is not prevalent only here in the Philippines, in fact every culture throughout the world is ignoring Biblical justice, commands of Jesus and Biblical precepts as a whole. This goes without saying but I mention this so no one feels “picked on.”

It is very interesting to me however that this latest crime committed against me, recently there was an article written by a friend of mine about youth crime exploding in occurrence here in the Philippines. Attorney Melanio Mauricio Jr who wrote the short blog article and not knowing these issues I had endured here, also posted his blog article( http://batasm.multiply.com/journal/item/508 )sharing his thoughts regarding teen criminality and crime in general in the Philippines. I was delighted in part of the truth he spoke but at the same time saddened when he also truthfully stated; “ It is good that the United States Embassy (here) in Manila is staring to notice the criminality that is afflicting the Filipino youth noawdays, with it's warning to American tourists in the Philippines to be wary of teen criminals where ever they will be in this country(Philippines).” I am so blessed to have Attorney Mauricio as a friend. He is not afraid to stand up for Biblical principles and speak Biblical Truth when needed and in this blog article he unknowingly ensured and reinforced what I have been preaching and telling people for years; that is to “ do what is right according to the Bible, do not make up rules as you go along in life, you will only be only taking chances of offending God if you don't and will be sorrowfully disappointed in judgment day if you do. “

I believe I can speak for Attorney Mauricio, myself and every Biblical Christian when I say that indeed there is an rapid increase regarding hardening of hearts around the world. People are justifying sin and are not at all happy when you confront them regarding their wicked actions. In fact many people are increasingly becoming hostile to hearing God's Word. They will attack you verbally and or physically if and when you quote God's Word. To them. It comes to mind what Jesus said in Matthew 24:9 “Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. “ Praise the Lord for blessings but it doesn't always make it easy to go out and suffer for Christ's sake nor His name. Those who get abused for sharing God's Word would be lying if they said it “was all easy” and “People are listening without resistance.”

Indeed, we see as an increase of the allowance of “some” sin as acceptable in our world. As I mentioned earlier, here in the Philippines, my exposure to “small in value stealing” being allowed, we now know that all will be increasingly attacked as was I, for speaking up regarding God's Word and Truth. Already some of you are aware through my writings that an American attorney by the name of Brad Janson in Warsaw, NY told me that if I wanted to follow the Bible rather than man's law, I should move out of the country(USA). Pretty bold and bad huh ? No, not really. This is the world in which we live. We need to accept here and now that people will continue to become worse, and worse and worse. The Bible says so in 2Timothy Chapter 2 and in Mathew 24:37 when Jesus said “But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. “ What were the days of Noah like you may be asking ? Well, in Genesis 6:5, states “And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” After reading that Bible verse and simply reading or watching the TV News daily, or hey, for me, just looking out of my window, I can see the rottenness of people's attitudes and smell death all around me, perhaps around the world, you can too. I(as hopefully you are as well), am through God's grace though it all, trying to be as the Bible says... “To be a city of light on a hill”(Matthew 5:14) but we cannot ignore that fact that people are increasingly choosing to live a wicked lifestyle and living justifying sin, rather than what God calls us to do and be in a Godly/Biblical lifestyle.

My dear friends, there is only one true way to combat such evil and is through first and foremost taking personal responsibility of turning from our own wicked ways in repentance of our sins and then immediately turning our hearts to Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour(John 3:3). Next, we need to offer others to do the same. Jesus said (yelled) as is stated in Luke 13:3 “I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. “ Then finally, if those who will not repent and turn from their evil ways, then they must be exposed and removed(Ephesians 5:11). This of course includes those in government and or “power” or “authority” who take part in wickedness according to God's Word. Remember there is a evil cycle in people's lives that goes from generation to generation, and that evil cycle must be broken or it will continue to grow. As I explained to the Philippine National Police here and the Philippine Government officials; “You do not give a drug addict or an alcoholic (more) money- why ? Because you know that the alcoholic and or addict will take and use that money to purchase more alcohol or drugs despite the lying promises to you(again) that they will only use the money you gave for food, housing or something else they made an empty promise of. No, evil must be cut off and stopped. I've said it before, and I will say it again. No where does the Bible justify sinful behavior(small or large) or allow anyone to play with, toy with and or negotiate with evil. Sin is sin, is sin-is sin.

Time to tell the Biblical Truth, despite the consequences. Got Guts? Serve only Jesus !

No comments:

Post a Comment